-=PCTechTalk=- Re: uploading photo to server (webpages/composer)

  • From: "Darryl & Michelle" <minoddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:24:44 +1100

Are you sure the link for the pic, in the html is set to not be reading
from your own computer like the below. ?? I am inclinded to think that
the pic your wanting to see is linked to in the html as this:

C:\Documents and Settings\CHRISTY\My
Documents\ITMA\portfolio\whatever.jpg.

It should be just the pic name as in whatever.jpg. If you have an images
folder it should be images/whatever.jpg.

If you show us the html code, for how you inserted the pic, it will help
100% better.

Darryl