-=PCTechTalk=- Re: spyware software? BRAIN-FRIED MOMENT #1

  • From: dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:41:11 +0100

Hmmm...had a very busy day; I'm a bit brain-fried. Aplogies for
typos!

> I've never needed anything more Norton for
> virus/Ad-Aware for spyware.

More THAN, obviously...

P.S. (To all), please bear in mind that if the language or tone that
I use occasionally appears too "harsh", that it's not directed at
anyone, personally. It's just a way for ME to remember good advice!
Like chanting a mantra.

Love, peace, friendship,    ;)

Faustus