-=PCTechTalk=- Re: spybot

  • From: "Hank" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 20:10:47 -0500

I don't know, You try it, Run Cleanup then see if Spybot or Adware can find
anything. Spybot finds a lot of reg files and so does Adware. but not after I
run cleanup first. I am lost you tell me what is happening.

Sincerely Yours,
Hank
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
http://www.babelmagazine.com/wing.html
http://members.myecom.net/hdka/ct/ct.html

"Just because you don't take an interest in politics
and government, doesn't mean that politics and
government isn't taking an interest in YOU."