-=PCTechTalk=- Re: spybot

  • From: "Hank" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 16:38:11 -0500

That may be true. But why is it that I can run Spybot and find Gator, Click it
off, without the clean. run Cleanup, reboot then run Spybot and not find Gator
anymore?

Sincerely Yours,
Hank
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
http://www.babelmagazine.com/wing.html
http://members.myecom.net/hdka/ct/ct.html

"Just because you don't take an interest in politics
and government, doesn't mean that politics and
government isn't taking an interest in YOU."