-=PCTechTalk=- Re: screen savers

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:17:52 -0700

Cristy, yes Webshots has 3D.  You can select any screensaver as wallpaper.
They have settings and you can make collections of different categories and run
just a particular "collection" or run several different ones at once.  I have
one category called "Surreal 3d", lots of strange and beautiful wallpapers that
vycle as screensavers.  I can't explain it here, but if you're interested and
can't figure it out email me offlist and I'll tell you how to do it.  It's
really neat. ~Glo