-=PCTechTalk=- Re: saving updates

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 01:01:11 -0400

Lil,
    There are a couple of way to save them, but none will help you in this
instance.  If you're looking to switch over to the 64-bit version of the OS,
it will require an entirely different set of updates created specifically
for that 64-bit system.  your best bet is to go to the MS site and look up
the latest Service Pack for it and then order it on CD.  It will only cost
you for shipping, but will save you from having to download everything that
came out up to that point.

Peace,
Gman