-=PCTechTalk=- Re: saving updates

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 20:50:57 -0700

Hi Lil,
I don't think there is a way to capture the patches you have already
downloaded.

Also they may be different for XP Pro 64X.

I ordered the XPSP3 CD from Microsoft it only took
a week to get to me here in Canada.
The SP3 CDs cost $3.99, plus $5.99 shipping.

If you're on dial-up, or have many machines, ...
Or you can pre-order the SP3 CD from Microsoft by calling 1-800-360-7561

Download Windows XP SP3 installation CD on your computer from the Internet
but if you are on a slow connection, Microsoft will ship the XP ...
www.labnol.org/software/tutorials/download-windows-xp-sp3-cd/3853/html

IHTH
/V\ike the mod