-=PCTechTalk=- Re: removing identity on xp

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 20:57:37 -0400

Glad to hear it worked... and now I know for myself for XP Home.

Don't worry, there should be no negative effects being that you also removed
your husband's account (shame on you)... while his account is removed, you
still have all the files created with his account ( C:\Documents and
Settings\%user% ). Anything he installed will also still be there. The only
problem here is that you can't access his account anymore and that you need to
recreate it if you want separate log-ins.

Sir Troth
ICQ #1717439
AIM/AOL: SirTrothX
Yahoo: SirTroth