-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk Digest V5 #168

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:15:40 -0500

Rose, I went to Fry's website and saw Norton Anti-Virus 2007 for $50. and
zero dollars after the store rebate. I don't remember just how much I paid
to renew Norton Anti-Virus (which was just last month) but it was more than
that and I don't have a CD.  Shucky darn!  Next year I will check with Fry's
on line before I renew.
Sandi