-=PCTechTalk=- Re: outlook express contin

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:59:18 -0400

Does "almost looks like" mean they are NOT the emails you previously
deleted?

That sounds picky, but the distinction is important.  If OE 6 is taking
messages from your original account's deleted items folder and sending them
to your new accounts inbox it means that either your software is corrupted
or there is something you are not telling us.

Don