-=PCTechTalk=- Re: microsoft word 2000help w/tables

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 23:01:33 -0500

Yep Don and Christy.
The group should know by now that when I grew up, I sat on my books and the
wrong part got the education.

There is no dumb question in here, just the ones that aren't asked.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you