-=PCTechTalk=- Re: microsoft word 2000help w/tables

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 22:33:29 -0400

Thank you Judith.  It really is amazing what you can find on Google.  After
reading your reply I just typed  "forty seven" without the quotes into my
search bar and got over 890,000 hits.... on a random phrase that came out of
the blue.  The hits included a psychiatric care facility in New England
which I have saved for my future use.  (grin)

I'm glad that the links were useful.

Don