-=PCTechTalk=- Re: message rules in oe

  • From: John Lehn <johnelehn2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:02:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there Janet,

Yes, you can save all the OE settings using a program
called BackRex 2.5. It is available from:

It is not free.

http://www.backsettings.com

I have used this program for over a year now, and it
has NEVER failed me.

It also can back up IE settings and your favourites.

I make no apologies if I sound like I am promoting
this product, because it has proved successful for me,
and a number of my colleagues.

There are other similar programs available of course,
but I have little knowledge of them or their
reliability.

Below is a list of matters that can be saved (backed
up) and you can select any number of them, or if you
wish just the OE rules.

It is safe, reliable, easy to use and very fast:

Outlook Express
 Mail accounts
 Mail folders
 News folders
 Signatures
 Message rules
 Stationery
 Blocked senders list
 Personal settings
 Multiply identities support

Internet Explorer
 Proxy & connection settings
 Security zones
 User customizations
 Cookies
 History
 Favorites

The OE rules, incidently are contained in the
registry, and although I have not poked around for
them for a number of years I am sure that I could
locate them if you wish.

HTH,

John Lehn (Sydney Australia)

--- milady <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have heard you can save them...I ran across a site
> about oe in detail but
> I lost it...

<SNIP>