-=PCTechTalk=- Re: looking for new computer

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:22:42 -0400

Here... look at this one:
Dell Small Business has the Dell Dimension C521 Athlon64 X2 Dual-Core 3800+
System + 19" E197FP Analog Flat Panel LCD Monitor for $479 + free shipping.

Specs:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 3800+
Genuine Windows Vista Home Basic
1GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz- 2DIMMs
160GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache
48X CD-RW/ DVD Combo Drive
NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE Integrated Graphics GPU
Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio
1 Year On-site Economy Plan
Dell USB Keyboard and Dell 2-button USB mouse
19 inch E197FP Analog Flat Panel

Here's the link:
http://tinyurl.com/2f2ay6

======================================