-=PCTechTalk=- Re: irq fault

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 19:12:58 -0500

In many cases, it's the result of a driver or driver support file that has
suffered from some file corruption.  I would first try running CHKDSK to see
if it can detect any corruption issues.  If it does, run it again with both
option boxes checked.  You will probably then be told that a reboot is
required.  Hopefully, CHKDSK will find it and fix it.  If it still occurs
afterwards, let us know.

http://tinyurl.com/ysvn22
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"