-=PCTechTalk=- Re: incredimail and aol

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:02:05 +1300

When I used IncrediMail I had problems too, after we went to FreeLists,
and I abandoned it. It was OK on Yahoo. I think the recommendation to
send in HTML will cause even bigger problems.  Plain text is OK for this
list, but still there will be unwanted characters appearing at the end
of each line and elsewhere.
Perhaps someone will confirm this  - or otherwise!

Cheers,

Rick H