-=PCTechTalk=- Re: hijacked

  • From: "T. Hunt" <ilrover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:28:05 -0500

Since ZA is a firewall, why are you worried about EZArmour?  You should
not be running 2 firewalls or 2 AV programs at the same time.  All this
is guaranteed to produce is problems and will add no protection to your
system.  It might even lower the level of protection if the 2 programs
conflict directly.  You don't have to uninstall but you should turn one
or the other firewall off.  And make sure the firewall in XP is turned
off as well, if you're using XP.

Tom