-=PCTechTalk=- Kookie Jar

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk - Freelists <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:15:29 -0500

Well, I'm going to give up.  I won't give a positive rating on the
Kooki Jar program unless you are only using a single e-mail account,
or unless someone smarter than I can tell me how this thing is
supposed to work <chuckle>
I got my base account running just fine.  I thought I had the others
working as well as I set up three or four more accounts.  Problem is,
when I went back to other accounts, the randomizer stopped.  It
appears that you have to manually change the signature in Kookie Jar
every time you want to use a different signature..............now
that's NOT good!

Any of you that run this program........let me know if you're
interested in talking about it.

  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
Cincinnati, Ohio -- Scottsdale, Arizona
Friday, March 11, 2005                1:58:36 PM
Confidence on the outside begins by living with integrity on the
inside.

-- Brian Tracy