-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help with word perfect conversion

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 23:11:14 -0500

That didn't come out as clear as intended.  Go to the Google home page and
at the top where it says things like images, video, news, etc.  Click on
the 'more' and from that new menu, choose documents.  I've only used the
spread sheet portion, and only logged in as a 'member' for a specific
spreadsheet, but you should be able to find your way through once you get
to the documents area (again, you may have to set up an 'account' to use
that feature, I'm not sure).

Tori