-=PCTechTalk=- Re: getting rid of Norton's addendum 3

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:21:54 -0500

Thanks
The case now is that I have gotten rid of the anti virus, since it expired
and I was going to load another I thought was compatible, so I have no way
to find the version number.

Second I have Norton's system on the puter that is still good.

So would what you recommend get rid of the systemworks too?

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you