-=PCTechTalk=- Re: frustrated here

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 00:29:52 -0400

Patricia,
    While I thoroughly agree with the sentiment, I am also requesting that
you please edit that line or use a different sig when posting/replying to
this group.  Some of our members are under 18, so we have a policy regarding
language as a result.

    If you're using OE or Windows Mail, I can show you how to set up a
different sig for each email account you have under that program.  Just give
a yell if you're interested.         :O)

Peace,
GMan