-=PCTechTalk=- Re: frustrated here

  • From: "BashfulBob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:43:13 -0500

Hi Pat
I do not have Nero.

You can do a search for the "uninstall" and see if one for
Nero comes up.

Just a thought.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by McAfee's
(Got fed up with Norton's)

This message and attachment(s), if any, is intended for the
sole use of the individual and/or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and prohibited from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the addressee, or authorized to receive
this on behalf of the addressee, you are hereby notified
that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone
this message or any part thereof. If you have received this
in error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and
delete this information and all attachments from your
computer and network. Thank you.