-=PCTechTalk=- Re: free registery cleaner

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 15:55:08 -0400

ML,
    Then I'm confused.  The quote I sent in was exactly what you wrote about
it.  You said it was the only one you would use, so I figured that's what
you wanted to get back.  Oh well, I'll look through more of the archives and
see if you mention another one that made you happy.

Peace,
Gman

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask."