-=PCTechTalk=- Re: .dll file

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:48:27 -0400

ok - I must be being dense....
I am not finding where it belongs!
I'm going to go back again this morning - since I'm not tired
and worn out from the day I had yesterday.
oh - and PS - offtopic-
to share my excitement -
I am getting a new member to my family! no - newlyweds aren't having a baby.
although they did get a kitten. I'm getting a 'puppy'. Technically, she is
still a puppy.
A good friend of mine's sister raises Boxers and her X gave her his back. We're
flying her up here on Sunday! but my puppy is almost 50 pounds already!!
she's 9-10 months old! so technically still a pup! I'm excited but starting to
get nervous! she's already trained - but she's getting older so she may not
adapt. And I can't wait until she sees snow this coming winter!. don't get me
wrong - I can wait a long time until winter comes! just think she'll be cute
when she sees it - and I bet she won't want to go out in it at first. anyway -
wish me luck!!

Cris