-=PCTechTalk=- .dll file

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 22:20:49 -0400

ok - got that blue screen again! and got her back up -
again. I am just waiting for my cd's to arrive from Dell, or
until I find someone who has the same operating system that
I do so I can use their cd and my license code.

BUT - working on it tonight with a friend, we tried rolling
back my video driver. First - there are 2 instances of it in
there. We can't get rid of the one, no matter what we do.
2nd - in order to roll back the driver, a certain dll is
missing. I now have that .dll file. Tried directing the
system in it in the roll back area, but I just got a stalled
computer and needed to use the ctrl/alt/del. so - how -
where do I add this .dll file that I seem to be missing? it
is called igfxdev.dll
like I said - I already found the file on the net and have
it downloaded to a folder.

Thanks!!
Cris