-=PCTechTalk=- Re: desperately needed -

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:31:51 -0400

thanks!
I'm not sure what sort of contract she signed with bellsouth. If she can get out
of it, she may dump the new dsl hookup - but - I don't know. so!
She's looking for webspace only at this point.

we figured out where the lack of communication was with bellsouth. she was
talking webspace, and they were talking how much room they provided for e-mail
per address.
Cris