-=PCTechTalk=- Re: desperately needed -

  • From: "Hank" <hank@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:14:42 -0500

Cris I am kind of lost here, Are you looking for web space or DSL or both. Try
1and1.com for web space, 50 email addresses of 50mb each, I have 500MB web site
there, http://hdka.com that will get you an ad for WingsTodaysShow. I had
earthlink high speed for DSL and it was real slow so I went to sbcglobal.yahoo,
turns out earthlink is going through SBC I got the fast DSL from SBC for the
price earthlink wanted for there slow speed.
Sincerely Yours,
Hank
Interesting Sites
http://hdka.com