-=PCTechTalk=- Re: computer freezing--wireless

  • From: "Roger" <rcleavitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:24:56 -0700

Yes, you can have more than one ISP.
Wireless is considered an ISP.
Wireless delivers your mail but does not have an email service.
Your mail from Gmail is through an internet connection and that could be
from the wireless provider or from the dial-up provider.
Once received by Gmail you can read it through their web based email client
or you can redirect it via imap and POP to OE.
OE is an email client and can receive mail from an ISP that has an email
service such as your phillipsburg provider.
To receive mail from phillipsburg email server you must have an account and
a password to enter into OE, your email client.
At this point, you should have two accounts in OE..........
One is the phillipsburg account
Two is the mail that is POPPed from Gmail.

Does this make sense?