-=PCTechTalk=- Re: computer freezing--wireless

  • From: "Roger" <rcleavitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:30:59 -0700

Gotta get the path right for info coming in and leaving your machine.
You are connecting to the internet via a wireless connection but there is no
email service there.
You connect to the internet, open your web browser, where you sign in to a
web based email client supplied by Gmail.
To get the mail from the Gmail client to Outlook Express you have to POP it
and that is set up in Gmail settings.
Your wireless com addy is worthless in OE because they don't support
If you followed the prompts on the disk and that was all done correctly then
you connect to the internet OK.
All that's necessary now is to get your mail from Gmail into OE.