-=PCTechTalk=- Re: changing how win exp opens

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:09:56 -0500

Rebooting is not necessary.  Make sure the editing was done correctly...
commas, spaces etc can be tricky.  Also, be sure to click OK or Apply to
save the change and exit.

The string as I put it in my message works fine on my computer when I put it
in a new shortcut on my desktop, so I know it works.

Don