-=PCTechTalk=- Re: change resolution

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:38:52 -0400

Disregard my message. I sort of read your post backwards. I thought you were
saying you had selected too high a resolution, when in fact you had selected
too low. My mistake. The other suggestions are what you need.
On another note (might work), you can right-click on the task bar below, for
the open settings, and select MOVE. Then you can use your cursor keys to move
the window about.

---Troth