-=PCTechTalk=- Re: change resolution

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:42:24 -0400

After everyone else's suggestions, if you are still stuck, you can just start
the computer up in SAFE MODE and then change the resolution, and then restart.
To start in SAFE MODE, restart the computer, and while the computer is booting
up, keep pressing F8 until you get the boot menu... then you select SAFE MODE.

---Troth