-=PCTechTalk=- Re: axdist.exe

  • From: "Patti or Ken" <patken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:58:08 +1200

Gman
Thanks for your reply.
I have XPProfessional 2002 with Service Pack 2.
A search of my PC tells me axdist.exe is not found!
I will keep an eye on Ad Watch more carefully and make sure I get more
details if I see this warning again.
I can't remember what I was doing when I got the warning (Gosh! That was
days ago! haha) but thanks for the advice and will get back if I get more of
these warnings.
Patti

From: "Gman"