-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Yahoo Home Page

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:05:25 -0400

Sandi,
    Since no messages run through the YahooGroups' PCTT, bouncing addys
there don't affect anything unless we have the need to reactivate that list
(if FreeLists ever goes down for more than a day or so).  My suggestion
would be that if you can access your own YahooGroups account, add a working
email account, confirm it and then remove the Softhome one.

Peace,
GMan