-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Yahoo Home Page

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:20:58 -0700

Hi Sandy,
go to any Yahoo Groups home page of the
groups you belong to.

Click on My Groups
it should show you which ones are bouncing and give
you the option to Unbounce it.

BUT!! it mus have the correct address to send the
unbounce message to.

Go to any Yahoo Groups home page of the
groups you belong to.

Click on My Account and make sure it has the address
in there you want the messages to go to.

IHTH

Mike the mod
******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 4/12/2007 at 5:41 PM Sandi Beach wrote:

Mike, I have not received an activation request and when I go to Yahoo it
still says my messages are bouncing.  Yet I seem to be getting through to
the list and I am getting mail from those on the list.
Sandi