-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Word 97 question

  • From: "Sylvia" <sylviam@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 07:25:33 -0700

Hi Suzanne,

Yes the log-on that comes up when you first boot up. I did search for .pwl
files just now and deleted all that came up. And wahool! Now there is no
log-on! He will be so happy, because of his handicap typing is difficult.
He is partially paralyzed on one side and just had to have surgery on his
"good" side shoulder. So the easier I can make it for him the better it
will be.

And no, the former owner's name still comes up in Word, Excel etc.

Thanks for the help!

Sylvia

From: "Sylvia" <