-=PCTechTalk=- Re: WinAmp 3.0

  • From: "suzanne" <lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:30:29 -0500

and we all bow to your efforts Master!   I have tried out a couple that you
have put your seal on!
your efforts are muchly appreciated... [can you tell I'm trying to get out
of my corner? *G*]

~s

----- From: "Master NetLord"
> <chuckle>
>
> Well, there's so many programs and so little time to try them all.  Some
people take longer to catch up!  <laugh>

> Seriously, many people are quite happy with the Windows Media Player and
never venture out to try other programs.  Me, I try lots of the -- my hobby
is testing new programs and reporting the good ones to the lists (Donna,
hear that?)  I report quite frequently on new programs, or updates of
programs and pass on the information.  The really good ones get the Coveted
Master NetLord Seal of Approval.............which many people have come to
rely on when selecting programs.  That's one of the contributions I make to
PCTechTalk.