-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Web cams - help !

  • From: "hdka" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 17:04:25 -0700

Hi Doug, Hank here. If you want to use the Yahoo messager you will both have
to go to http://messenger.yahoo.com and sign up and then download and
install the messanger, Way back when I first used voice the yahoo was the
only service that would work for me without braking up. I could still have
video with it but then I couldn't talk at the same time, I had dialup then,
I later got DSL but moved and only have dialup again so I haven't tried any
cam since I lost DSL.