-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Weather Watcher

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:43:05 -0700

Robert, I am not sure what you mean by "I can't get the temp to stay in the
|  System Tray (or whatever we are calling that area today)".  Can you give us
bit more information?
Glad you like it.  I've tested many different ones and that's my favorite!

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 Sunday  10/30/2005  7:41:51 PM

 The food that you get in art museums is institutional revenge for the art that
you get in restaurants.