-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Weather Watcher

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 19:24:51 -0700

Now Robert.......two thousand degrees <chuckle>
Remember, it was dry heat here <laugh>

Where we're building the new house (North Scottsdale - Desert Mountain) or main
floor is at 3150 feet above sea level.   When Phoenix is 116 in mid-summer, we
rarely get over 100 and have a wonderful breeze each afternoon.   In the
winter,
though, we have some rather cool days.  I'm told we may get one day a year
where
there is a dusting of snow....but I've never seen it.   When it's chilly on the
mountain, we drive into Phoenix to play golf <G>

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 ==========<[0]>===========
 Tuesday  11/1/2005  7:21:38 PM

 I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do
something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do.

 -- Helen Keller (1880-1968) American Writer

==========<[O]>==========
On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:38:38 -0800 (PST), Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr. wrote:
|  Does it ever get cold there?  I was in Scottsdale this last summer
|  and when the mercury hit two-thousand
|  degrees in the shade I made a bee-line back to the Pac-Northwest!
|  We actually have seasons here not just
|  Hot and Wet :-)
|  Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
|  You're kidding! Dang, sure makes my 80+ degrees and sunny feel
|  good here in Scottsdale Regards from
|
|  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
|  ,,,,,,,,
|  Ô¿Ô¬
|  Cincinnati, Ohio
|  Scottsdale, Arizona
|  ==========<[0]>===========
|  Tuesday 11/1/2005 10:41:59 AM
|
|  "We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it
|  than to consume wealth without producing it."
|
|  - George Bernard Shaw
|

|  ==========<[O]>==========
|  On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 11:35:43 -0500, betty wrote:
| |  Much more than just flurries! It ws really coming down and
| |  sticking! for over two hours. We got 2 inches! Keyboard Cowboy
| |  wrote:
| |
|  |
| | |  That's it.........rub it in.......tell us just how worm it
| | |  is as we get ready for winter Boston had snow flurries this
| | |  past weekend! d;^PPPPPPPP~~~~~~~~~~
| | |
| |  |
| | |  Of course, I'll be in Scottsdale all winter.........so I'll
| | |  be toasty warm
| | |
| |  |
| | |  Regards from
| |  |
| | |  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
| | |  ,,,,,,,,
| | |  Ô¿Ô¬
| | |  Cincinnati, Ohio
| | |  Scottsdale, Arizona
| | |  ==========<[0]>===========
| | |  Tuesday 11/1/2005 9:25:00 AM
| |  |
| | |  He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his
| | |  mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today.
| | |
| |  |
| | |  -- Tryon Edwards
| |  |
| |  |
| | |  ==========<[O]>==========
| | |  On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 20:36:03 +1100, Conrod wrote: Y'all
| | |  Ahhhh! Summer is on the way........... I just love sitting
| | |  on the front step and watching the lightning over the
| | |  hills........... I even manage to see a lightning strike
| | |  from time to time that starts bushfires (that's not good
| | |  forthe firey's though) I feel it's going to be a hot
| | |  summer......... we almost got to 100 degrees today and
| | |  summer is due on the 1st December. Lyn --------- Original
| | |  Message -------- From: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To:
| | |  "pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
| | |

| | |  Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Weather Watcher Date: 01/11/2005
| | |  08:44 | |
| | |  I have been there and I KNOW you do . . . you have REAL
| | |  storms that is for sure Lyn Scott wrote:Well, all you folks
| | |  on"top" of the worldknow what your weather is
| | |  doing............. is there anything for those of us "Down
| | |  Under"??? And I am getting in first.............. yes!!!! we
| | |  do have weather down here. | Lyn | |
| | |  ________________________________________________ | Message
| | |  sent using Dodo Internet Webmail Server | -- line and
| | |  everything below.>
| | |
|  |
|  |