-=PCTechTalk=- Re: WAY OFF TOPIC - VOTE FOR BABY TROTH

  • From: "Sharon" <loonlake@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:19:57 +0200

If I read the rules right, the votes are just for interest, may possibly
sway the judges a little bit, but basically irrelevant to who wins the
prize. See Rules:
"Judging: (A) Semi-Final Round: All entries received by the closing time for
each Weekly Semi-Final Round will be judged and 5 Finalists will be selected
based on personality (25%), originality (25%), composition (25%) and
reflection of theme (25%). In the event of a tie, entries will be re-judged
and the reflection of theme score will determine the winner."
I enjoyed the pictures, though. What a sweetie, Troth.
Sharon