-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Video Question??

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:29:46 -0400

Rudy,
    Mine only go from 0 to 100 for both and the actual usage may vary
depending on the maker.  My Contrast seems to control the black to white
difference and not the intensity of color.

    What you need to do is to get that Adobe Gamma thing turned off and
reset your monitor to factory specs before adjusting it to suit your needs.

Oh, and for those who may not know this, Rudy has just celebrated his
Birthday.

Happy Birthday, Rudy!            :O)