-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Using Epson Printer when color tank is empty

  • From: "Simon Abbott" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:11:45 -0000

Black cart code is T026

Color is T027

Maybe this only made for UK market??

Cheers Bob!

----- Original Message -----
From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "PCTT" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 1:55 AM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Using Epson Printer when color tank is empty

Have you considered going down to Wal Mart and seeing about getting
refillable ink. It is called Universal Inkjet Refill Kit. Comes with
everything you need and a good size instruction booklet to cover a whole lot
of cartridges.

If you give me your printer info as well as the model number of the
cartridge, I will look in my instruction book and let you know if it is in
there. The book lists Epson styles color, Epson, Epson photo but didn't see
anything with Epson stylus photo, so include the cartridge numbers please.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you