-=PCTechTalk=- Re: True Launch Bar

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 00:15:33 -0500

If you want to try a calendar program, I just found one I really like.
 It allows the calendar to sit on the desktop, and has a really cool
task list display.  It's at:
http://www.xemico.com/adc/index.html#

It's not free, but you might find it interesting.

  Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
         ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Thursday, 11/6/2003, @ 12:11:33 AM EST
You can easily judge the character of others by how they treat those
who can do nothing for them or to them.

-- Malcolm Forbes (1919-1990) American Publisher