-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Trojan Horse Generic 8.LDI

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 12:04:33 -0700

Curiously, when I opened Works it warned me that I have too many
fonts and
things might not work right because of it. I have had this
message before
and ignored it because everything was working o.k.  Then when I
opened a
Works template for a letter I got the message that I am out of
memory.  What
would gobble up my memory?  I seldom use Works as I write
letters from my
various card programs.  I do indeed have a lot of fonts because
of the
numerous greeting card programs, some with a full install.
Sandi
Time to go into all your font directories and put the fonts on a
DVD or several CDs because they do take up a lot of room.  Glen
or Tech Rose can tell you how to have a font in your task bar
and have it work in any program.  I forget how to do this but
they'll know (smile).

Judith