-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Tis the green upon you I am thinking

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 21:37:07 -0800

Hi Bob,
you forgot the Irish toast<G>
"May you be in Heaven and hour before the Devil knows your gone"

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 3/4/2005 at 11:28 PM Bashful Bob wrote:

Irish blessings be upon yourself indeed!

Always remember to forget the things that made you sad, but never forget to
remember the things that made you glad

Always remember to forget the friends that proved untrue, but never forget
to remember those that stuck by you.

Always remember to forget the troubles that passed away, but never forget=
remember the blessings that come every day.

May the Lord keep you in His hand and never close His fist to tight.

and last to each and everyone of you,
May you live to be a hundred years with one extra year to repent.

Bob

Life is what happens in between plans.