-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The last of Nachi???

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 10:50:18 -1200

Thanks again, Cris,

I am uncertain myself whether the XP firewall is even correctly setup.
I hope it is doing something!  I take your point about it being
questionable.
No, I don't have the Pro version, just WinXPHome. I hope you're not
going to ask me where it is!! (joke!) .  I can't remember where I came
across it!  I guess I will find it if I get serious. XP is so different,
that it will take an old fella like me a while to find and remember
everything.
My machine is going OK still, I'm pleased to say , although my net
access is slow.  I think I have used up my allocation of bytes, after
which I revert to 56k.  With all this trouble that I have had, I have
done a lot of downloading, so my gigabyte could well be gone.  Thanks
for the URL's Cris.

Keep well, and enjoy Xmas all who celebrate it, and a prosperous New Year..

Rick H