-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sunami on the news now (off topic)

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 20:12:54 -0400

Hmm, I had forgotten all about that.     lol

Come out from under the bed, Roger.  All was forgiven long before it never
became an issue.  And if things are almost sorta sorted out, then we can
maybe work on any items that are not quite convinced that they should be
working properly by now.

And I'm very glad to hear that you're safe.      :)

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"