-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Something strange2

  • From: "Patricia" <rhekay@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:58:02 -0500

getting stranger..I deleted the folder since I could not open it
then I went to the recycle bin to see if I could
open it there....HAHAHA  its empty...so I got out my CD
copied and pasted that folder in a newly named folder
an wala it opened.........ya think I have gremlins????

Pat

something strange is going on...today was backup day
and my usual way of backing up is to copy my folders
and then paste them in another folder to burn off..I did that
checked it all is ok..then deleted that folder that I burned.
Then I was trying to access one particular folder and when I
double click it or chose open it disappears..........then my
active desktop thing comes on and asks if I want to activate it
and I do that...so I shout off the desktop and tried agian
same thing....I can open the other folders fine just not the one
I want to open
Any suggestions?
Pat