-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Rose's Completely Simplified Organizational Method

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:46:00 -0400

Tricia,
    If this thread progresses the way I expect it will, you'll get to see it
while it comes together.  Rose and I originally began discussing this
offlist, but we both agreed that everyone else could benefit from witnessing
the process as it happens.  Before we get into this, understand that she
already has a complete system in place that's more comprehensive than
anything I've ever suggested or even considered for myself.  All we're
looking to do here is refine it as she sees fit.

    Organizational systems are like fingerprints in that no two people
approach the topic in exactly the same way.  As far as I'm concerned, Rose
deserves a ton of credit for allowing her system of organization to be
exposed publicly like this, even if the rest of you are like family.  Jerry
also deserves a lot of credit for telling her she's overdue for an upgrade.
I won't be forwarding it into the group, but I can certainly tell you that
she sounded extremely overjoyed when she told me about the new computer
offlist.  (keep on keeping that woman happy, Jerry.  You're a good man, my
friend!)        :O)

Peace,
GMan